- Yes, organic marijuana is real — and you probably don’t want anything else.
- Lyme Disease & Medical Marijuana Research Overview
Research has long established that several of the cannabinoids contained in cannabis have antibacterial properties, suggesting they may be helpful in resisting the bacteria associated with Lyme disease.
- Montel Williams reveals how smoking marijuana every day for 17 years changed his life.
Israel and cannabis
If Israel is considered the “Holy Land of Medical Marijuana” because of it’s leadership in medical marijuana research, and the USA has been a strong ally and supporter of Israel for many years, why can’t Israel and USA share the knowledge gained from their research? Why can’t the USA recognize all the cannabis research Israel and other countries have done?
- An Israeli Dr. to study the effects of CBD-rich medical cannabis on autistic children and adults.
- Research: Medical Marijuana Laws Reduce Prescription Medication Use.
- Effects of Medical Marijuana on Migraine Headache Frequency in an Adult Population.
- NIH: Reasearch shows ‘dramatic’ decrease in frequency in migraines.
- Marijuana-based drug Epidiolex significantly reduced convulsive seizures in clinical trials.
- The Therapeutic Potential of Cannabis and Cannabinoids.
- Cannabinoids as novel anti-inflammatory drugs.
- The endocannabinoid anandamide inhibits cholangiocarcinoma growth.
- Opposing actions of endocannabinoids on cholangiocarcinoma.
- Cannabinoids in pancreatic cancer: Correlation with survival and pain.
- Cannabis use and cancer of the head and neck.
- Marijuana Use and Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- Antidepressant-like effects of cannabidiol in mice.
- Cannabinoid receptor CB1 mediates baseline and activity-induced survival of new neurons in adult hippocampal neurogenesis.
- Cannabidiol protects retinal neurons by preserving glutamine synthetase activity in diabetes.
- Cannabidiol Displays Antiepileptiform and Antiseizure Properties In Vitro and In Vivo.
- Acute administration of cannabidiol in vivo suppresses ischaemia-induced cardiac arrhythmias and reduces infarct size when given at reperfusion.
- Cannabidiol ameliorates cognitive and motor impairments.
- Antidepressant-like effect of ?9-tetrahydrocannabinol and other cannabinoids isolated from Cannabis sativa L.
Our species has been using cannabis for at least 5000 years.
In all that time the only negative effect has been jail.